Thursday, May 24, 2007

Greg Hagins / Estate Manager

My name is Greg Hagins I have been an Estate Manager in Beverly Hills California for 23 years. From 1983 to 2003 I Lived on site and Managed the Owlwood Estate which was located at 141 South Carolwood Drive. My Boss Ambassador G.Aita bought the property in 1978. In 1982 he bought the Property next door at 10060 Sunset Blvd which Esther Williams had lived in for many years. This was the Original Janns Mansion which at one time was surrounded by bean fields. Mr.Janns through his construction company built alot of Westwood, UCLA, Holmby Hills and Bel Air. Later Esther Williams would put in an Olympic size pool. I started living there in 1983 and stayed until it was demolished in 2002. During this period I managed a staff of 10 and on daily basis dealt with all contractors and vendors from many different companies. I was also involved with Properties in several other states and countries the Ambassador owned. Due to Mrs. Aitas illness my position with the Aitas ended in 2003 with the sale of the properties. I have held a couple of contract positions with estates in the LA area. I would Love to be part of another Grand Estate.I am currently seeking a new position anywhere for the right Principal and Estate. If you are interested in my resume or learning more about me please email me at gritahagins@msn.com Best Regards, Greg Hagins

2 comments:

Rita Hagins said...

you need help

Unknown said...

Hi Greg,
I've always been fascinated with this property. Can we chat? Cherie (mommy_cherie@hotmail.com)